Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Blog!

So we decided that it is time the Jersey Doughertys made a blog. I asked my mom this week, and she said yes. So here it is! I was really excited and wanted to make the blog earlier, but I have field hockey practice everyday after school until 5:00. Also, I have CCD on Monday nights after field hockey, and dance on Wednesday and Thursday. Kate has had tennis on Thursdays and Tuesdays, and CCD on Tuesdays. However, she has been great with coming to my field hockey games (she is our manager). Field hockey has been going great; we have only lost one game. Our season ends next week though. Other then being extremely busy with school confirmation service, dance rehearsals, and everything else, we have been good. Dad (John) was sick but he is mostly better now. And guess who is going to be my sponsor for Confirmation? Aunt Barbara! Oh and I almost forgot...I am president of student council at school and one of the editors of the year book! Below are some pictures of field hockey! (I am number 21), Kate and I with our new glasses, and us with our friends.


Katelyn, Me, DeAnna and ChristieMe and DeAnna
Kate and Christie

Above is (from left to right) is me, Kate, Carolyn, DeAnna and Catie. Below is Kate with our cousin Nora. (notice her new glasses)
Me with my Daddy (again, notice new glasses!)
Below is our coaches with one of Kate's friends Sam.








As Megan has told you we now have a brand, new blog. I am going to try and keep every one updated on cool things happening in the New Jersey Dougherty house. I just began school and I have been extremely busy. Everyday something else is going on. I have basketball every Wednesday and Saturday (no one is happy about the Saturday practice) and my games start in November. I have previously began a new sport, tennis, that is Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I also have CCD every Tuesday. In between all that I have homework and studying. I am already ready for summer, but unfortunately I have a couple months before that. Life in our house is pretty crazy at the moment.




3 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! This will be a great way for us to keep up with each other! You both look great, and I love the glasses. Looking forward to hearing more about your exciting lives, so keep it coming!

Love you, Katie

Liz said...

I'm so glad you got a blog! I love the new glasses!
love you,
Liz

Andie Dougherty said...

Yeah! Glad to see what's happening in your lives!

Love,
Andie & Connor