Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Happy 14th Birthday!!!
I feel like I am talking in third person but, Happy Birthday to me! As you all should know, my birthday was on Sunday, December 20. I am now 14. There was a blizzard Saturday night and I was more than a little afraid I would have to cancel my first party (yes I had 2 parties, one for my friends in 8th grade and one for family friends, a group of girls my sister and I hang with). So my mom invited one of my best friends (Meghan Foley, most of you probably have met her) over early on Saturday and we both went to Kate's game, and she would sleep over. Thankfully, everyone could make it, but I still made her sleep over. We watched like 5 movies, my favorite being HP 6, and second favorite being UP (Kevin!!!!)



That party went well. I got a lot of clothes and some money. I also got this really cute card from Aunt Barbra (thanks!). It had ballet stuff on it. Speaking of ballet, my Nutcracker went really well, except for the fact that during the first show, right before my 2nd dance I was running around in heels trying to get backstage and I re-twisted my ankle. I then went on to dance that dance and one on pointe for the first show, and a barefoot dance, the dance on heels, and the dance on pointe again, which probably made it worse. The only good thing that came out of this was that I got out of gym for a couple of days. All last week I had it wrapped and I wasn't aloud to dance until this week, but I only went to one dance class because all the others are cancled for Chritsmas break. I still have to wear a brace. Also, my teacher told us about the collage this year. The theme is Patroitism. We have levels in my dance school, and the show for older girls are levels 2 through 5. I am in level 4. Level 2 is wearing white, level 3 is wearing red, level 4 is wearing red, white, and blue and gold, and level five is wearing blue. We get to wear platter tutus, which are those for real tutus that stick strait out. Also, level 4 gets to be in level 2's dance, as well as our own. In case you can't tell, I am extremely excited.





And this is the end of this extremely long post. Oh wait, I almost forgot to tell you about the best gift yet! It is a digital camera (a 'snazzy' one in kate's words) from my parents for this blog. This way i can stop bugging my mom to borrow hers. And also, remember that post about grades? Well Kate did make high honor roll, and I did make principals list!!!!!! Merry Christmas! And don't worry...I wont take as long to write about Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time, and the pictures sure are snazzy! Keep it coming, okay?
And Merry Christmas to the whole family!
Post a Comment