Thursday, January 21, 2010

School and basketball

So basketball has been doing good. Our record is 9 wins and 2 loses. But at our last game one of our best players broke her ankle and is out for 6 weeks unfortunately. And i also wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, sorry it's a little late. I have been pretty busy with basketball, school, and everything else. This year i got a lot for Christmas. i got a video camera, tall brown ugg boats, a small coach purse, a snuggie, movies, a wii game, clothes, and socks. School has been nuts lately. I had a history test today, and next week i have a science mid-term, and i have a huge project that is like 75% of my grade due next Friday, and another project due Friday that is the other 15% of my grade! The big project is for a class call Go Green, it is completely pointless because we know how to recycle and save energy. I don't think i need a teacher to tell me how to do it! But other then that school has been fine.

-kate

No comments: