Friday, May 7, 2010

Tutu's!


These are my costumes for my dance collage (June 13!) The white tutu is new! In our school, only levels 4 and 5 are allowed to wear them. I will wear it for ballet dances for the next four years. And I am looking for excuses to wear it around the house. So should any of you come to my house, insist on having me try it on!


My ballet costume.
My modern costume
My lyrical costume
And this is my platter tutu, and my sister would like to tell everyone that the butt of the platter is covered in lace, which she finds extremely humorous. I'm also in one other dance that we had to find and buy our own costume. It is the cell-block tango from the play Chicago, and for that I am wearing a black halter leotard, black leggings, black heels, and a black lace top over my leotard. We had to wear all black.

No comments: