Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello everyone! We have returned from Texas, well we got back on the tenth and I have been busy and unable to go on the blog. It was very fun. The first couple days I stayed at my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jack's house. Then for the weekend my family and I went to Galveston,Texas. The beach house was huge! We had about twenty people all in the one house. I had the most fun seeing my cousins I haven't seen in eight or nine years. We went to the beach everyday we were in Galveston. We swam in the Gulf of Mexico. Luckily, the oil was being carried by the current away from where we were. As fun Texas was it was great to come home. I missed all my friends and especially my dad. So this past week I went to tennis camp with three of my other friends. It was incredibly hot, but still a lot of fun. On Friday, when i got home from camp we went to Aunt Barbra's house to see some of our family. We saw Aunt Barbra, James, Anne, Andie, Seamus, Finn, Conner, and MJ. It was so much fun getting to see everyone. Well that is pretty much it.Bye!
-Kate

1 comment:

Katie said...

Are you just checking to make sure we are still paying attention? Or did I need to save my receipts to send in for the decoder ring? (ask your parents what this comment means)