Sunday, September 26, 2010
:D
Sorry I haven't been great about updating, but I have been extremely busy. Obviously my sister has been doing good, yet she still does not know how to put picture up. I really have to teach her. Anyway, school has been amazing. I absolutely love it. I can't believe we are already almost a month in. I love getting to dance for at least an hour and a half everyday (sometimes longer!) then I get to come home and go too dance again! I have already made loads of friends. We had a field trip to Keane on Friday and we went to freshman orientation which was awesome. We got to dance there too. We also had our first school dance on Friday night, which was great. Speaking of dance, I had my first Nutcracker rehearsal today, and we got our parts. I know this is going to sound completely foreign to all of you, but they are great parts so just be happy for me. I will try my best to explain: To begin, I should tell you all that this year I was moved up to the highest level in my dance school which is level 5. So for Nutcracker, I am in big mice (its level 4 and 5 so I was in it last year), I am in Spanish (was in it last year, but this year its all level 5), I am also the only level 5 girl in flowers because they needed another girl to make it even (I was also in that last year, it was the dance with the big pink tutu), and finally, I am in snow, which is the big level 5 dance. On top of that, each level 5 girl is a lead, and freshman (I'm one of the 4 freshman in level 5) usually get a lead but for a small dance, usually. I am on of the lead snowflakes, which is huge, trust me. Its my first year in level 5 and I am a lead for the level 5 dance!!! When I get my costumes I will take pictures and post them. Right now I have to go to youth group for my church which I just joined :). Oh and my confirmation is in two weeks! Love you guys.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment