Sunday, June 6, 2010
8th Grade Dance (best night ever!)
I am not going to write much, considering the pictures show it all. But the dance was absolutely amazing! I danced the whole time, and it was sooo fun. Everyone was dancing and singing, but the one song everyone loved was 'Don't Stop Believing', by Journey. That should be our graduation song because everyone knows the words and everyone loves it. The food was horrible, but we all a great time. There are also pictures of Forest Lodge, but I didn't get a lot. However, at Forest Lodge I did get sun poisoning, because I didn't put sunscreen on my already sun burned face/shoulders. They looked okay for the dance, but now they are peeling. But that did not stop me from having a great time!





















All the people going to Magnet! (except a few people we couldn't find)
















After the dance.......(I had a sleepover with Meghan, Caitie, and Brianna)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Megan, you looked beautiful!! So glad you had such a great time. PS: I heard this dance had THE coolest chaperones :)
I love the dress! Totally different than the ones you showed us, but absolutely perfect! So glad you had a good time, and thanks for sharing the pics
Post a Comment