So on June 21, 2010, I graduated from middle school, and June 22 was my last day in the Clark School System, and my last day of school with many of my friends. I will be the first to admit, it was a both a very sad and very happy day. Many eighth graders were reduced to tears (not me!) because so many people are going to different high schools. It was also my last school day with my best friend, Meghan, and she was mad because we have been going to school together for 9 years, and have been friends for 10, so all day she kept telling me that she was mad at me for leaving her. After school I had my best friends Meghan, Caitie, and Brianna over...we hung out all day, took lots of pictures, and watched our favorite show, Pretty Little Liars (which is the best show ever!). Anyway, below are a bunch of pictures from graduation, the last day of school, and awards that I got. And by the way, at graduation I was chosen to lead the pledge of allegiance and to read half of the names of the graduates. But my mom doesnt have pictures from graduation yet, but i will post them when she gets them.














Additional plans for the summer: tomorrow my sister, my mom and me leave for Texas, and the day after we get back I leave for Hershey with Meghan for two days, then when I get back from that, I have dance camp for a week. My sister is supposed to be going to tennis camp and basketball camp, weeks which I enjoy because she is not home, but I don't know if that is going to happen. Kate is also going to Seaside sometime in August, I think. And I get my schedule for high school on August 16, and freshman orientation is on August 26! That is pretty much it. My latest musical obsession: Plain White T's (let me know if you know any great songs by them). My sister is into everything from Shakira to Miley Cyrus right now. We were both super excited when Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief came out yesterday. Her favorite show is Secret Life of the American Teenager (which I hate), and my favorite is Pretty Little Liars (which she hates). So consider yourself completely caught up.
3 comments:
your pictures are adorable! Congrats on graduating!! I hope you have a great time in Texas and at dance camp!
I also really like Plain White T's especially the songs, "lonely september", "hate", "anything", and "take me away".. you might also like band The White Tie Affair...
i was also wondering if you guys saw eclipse!?
Love,
Liz
Liz,
I (Meg) have aLready seen eclipse twice and I though it was the best movie out of all them so far. My sister still says the first one is her favorite but I disagree...
Love Megan
Post a Comment