Thursday, June 3, 2010

MY BIRTHDAY!

Alright, so sorry for the long delay. So much has been going on lately. For one thing, it was my 13th birthday on Monday. I had a party with a few of my friends as Megan said below.However she is a complete liar! I did invite her, but she left to go buy a stupid book at barnes and noble. Orginally she was not invited, but the day before my party I told her she was invited. I will not be the bad person in this situation! Basketball finished months ago (sorry no one really knows due to the lack of blogging). Right now softball is going on. Altough our team sucks pretty badly, it is still pretty fun. Other than that, not an lot has been going on with me. Megan has the big 8th grade dance tomorrow. But that really doesn't affect me in anyway.Summer is approaching quickly! School ends on June 22, which I can't wait for! This summer we have planned to go to Texas! This is very exciting because I haven't been there in years. Well got to go! Bye!

3 comments:

Liz said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KATE!!!! (your present will be sent out soon! i promise!) What did you do at your party?? I want to see pictures!

Andie Dougherty said...

Yay for summer!! Hope you have fun in Texas - you guys are flying there, right? And Happy Belated Birthday!!

Katie said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Kate! And don't worry - it's your party and you can invite who you want to. Although is it wise to not invite your closest relative? She lives in the same house, you know - could get dangerous...